My Ultimate Resolve: to ACTUALLY DO all of those things that I saw on pinterest and thought "Hey, I want to do that"

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

24. Environmental Print for every letter of the alphabet - P

Well, I knew this would happen. I was almost counting on it when I started. But the title of my blog is 365 days of unpinning pinterest, not 365 consecutive days of unpinning pinterest ----------------- so I am just going to keep on keeping on.

And to not sugar coat it any whatsoever, I decided to go ahead and not try to disguise cleverly that a week since my last post hasn't passed and just skip over my letter of the week page.

I am much too desperate for that.

And since the link is right below in the preceding post, I am going to be super lazy and not even put in the widget. But here is my pic:




I replaced pier 1 imports and Paper Jams (maybe some kids would recognize it, but I had no idea what it was, so I just found something I felt was more recognizable) with Pringles and Planters Peanuts

No comments:

Post a Comment