My Ultimate Resolve: to ACTUALLY DO all of those things that I saw on pinterest and thought "Hey, I want to do that"

Friday, September 20, 2013

26. Bee Rice Cripsie Treats

More preschool - and this is still all from last week. What is preschool with out a snack and even though there were cuter edible bees out there, this one seemed to me to have less sugar (and less items to buy) (pinned 11 days ago) 
Now, I didn't scour the baked goods section of different stores looking for those cute colored items that were used as eyes. I just thought the same effect could be achieved with the melted chocolate. And with a steady hand, it can.
  But for Little Miss Thunder, this was a glorious exercise in squeezing as hard as you can to watch the chocolate ooze out. (Process -- Not Product!)
I didn't have almond slices or the forethought to save marshmallows to serve as wings (as this pin used - again I felt that the one I picked was at least a little bit less sugary) So I used corn flakes as wings

No comments:

Post a Comment